Who May Consign? (Consignors)
- No one may consign goods at the BNB unless they are a member in good standing of the BNB at the time the goods are submitted for consideration.
- Upon completion of the Membership Contract (see below), consignors will be given a Membership Card and a Membership Booklet (which includes Articles III through Article VIII of this SOP). ONLY ONE CONSIGNOR CARD PER SPONSOR!
- All items consigned must have been acquired for the consignor's personal use.
- The volume of goods consigned by any one individual may not be so great that it restricts the use of the BNB by others.
- Consignors who are discourteous or rude will be referred to BNB Management. Such behavior will not be tolerated and may result in loss of shopping and consignment privileges.
- Consignors may not pull or remove other consignor's items from the sales floor under any circumstance.
- Consignors must remain in the Consignment Room waiting area with their items at all times. They will not shop at this time. Failure to observe this policy will result in the consignor not being allowed to consign that day. Repeated violations may revoke consignment privileges.