Returned (Withdrawn) Items
- Withdrawal fees shall be charged for any unsold item the consignor wishes to reclaim.
- Items may be withdrawn on any business day.
- Items not claimed by expiration date become a donation to the Bragg N Barn.
1. Consignors must complete a Withdrawn (Returned) Items form prior to approaching the cashier
2. Consignors will be responsible for finding their own items within the store for withdrawal.
3. The consignor will be responsible for asking BNB Management to check the Lost & Found for any items they cannot locate (After 45 days all Lost & Found items will become the property of BNB and treated as a donation.)
- Seasonal items (i.e. Christmas, Easter, Halloween, etc.) expire at midnight on the date of the holiday even if there are days left on the consignment.
4. Withdrawn items must be removed immediately from the store.
* Withdrawn items may not be re-consigned for 56 days (8 weeks) from the date of expiration of the previous consignment period.
5. WITHDRAWAL FEE MUST BE PAID AT THE TIME THE ITEMS ARE REMOVED!
*The withdrawal fee is 10% of the listed consigned price on the item (with a minimum of $.50 per item.)
6. Items that have become BNB property may not be withdrawn.
* Expired/ unsold items will not be withdrawn by a consignor under any circumstances.
ANY CONSIGNOR WHO REMOVES THEIR ITEMS FROM THE BNB
WITHOUT COMPLETING THE THESE PROCEDURES
WILL HAVE THEIR CONSIGNMENT PRIVILEGES AND MEMBERSHIP