Request to Hold Sold Merchandise
Customers who purchase large items that they are not prepared to remove from the BNB may ask the BNB to hold the merchandise.
- Items SOLD must be picked up 1 week from the date of purchase.Items left after this time will be considered donated and will be re-priced to sell. No refunds of payments will be given.
- The cashier will complete the Request To Hold Sold Merchandise form. This form will include:
- Customer’s name, address, and phone number
- Item number and description
- Date of sale
- Date merchandise must be retrieved by the customer
- Customer’s signature
- A SOLD tag will immediately be placed on the item by the cashier/volunteer.
- When the customer returns to pick-up their merchandise, the procedures for removal are:
- Verifying the customer’s receipt versus the account number/item number on the item being removed.
- Opening and closing the bay door for the removal of the item.(Under NO circumstances is an employee/volunteer of the BNB allowed to assist in the removal of the property by lifting, pushing, or any other physical support).