HOW TO APPLY FOR WELFARE GRANT
1. DOWNLOAD welfare grant docx found above. Print, Complete and sign!
2. Get Supporting Documents (as listed on the grant docx)
* Letter of explanation from your organization on letterhead. (Briefly explain what your organization is about- what and who the grant is for.)
* Information of what you are buying and where you will buy it from (to include price and quality)
3. Submit application packet: In person or via mail: BY DEADLINE
If mailing your application, use: P.O. Box 70084 Fort Bragg, NC 28307.
4. WAIT: ALL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED (approximately 2 months from deadline date)
AFTER THE GRANT IS AWARDED
1. Be Prepared to submit a receipt BY DEADLINE:
* The deadline date will be given (approx 4 months) at time of check distribution.
*THE FULL AMOUNT of grant must be listed on receipt as requested in application.
*IF AMOUNT IS LESS than the awarded Grant request, receipt must be accompanied by a refund check to total awarded check amount.
FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO STAY IN GOOD STANDING
By following these steps the Welfare Grant board will allow your organization to apply again.
Requests Open February 1, 2020
and close February 29, 2020
Check Back in September for Fall deadline dates